The most auspicious part of the year has come as per the Hindu calendar. We are all set to celebrate the festival of lights. Prior to the grand Diwali celebrations, comes the auspicious day of Dhanteras. It is believed that whatever one buys or invests into on this day, gives manifold returns and gains. Dhanteras is a combination of two words – “Dhan” meaning wealth and “Teras” meaning 13th day of fading moon fortnight of Kartik month of the Hindu calendar. Dhanteras also known as Dhanatrayodashi falls on 5th of November this year.
As per Hindu mythology, on this day, Dhanwantari, the God of health had emerged from the churning of the ocean by Lord Vishnu with life-giving nectar. Hence, prayers are offered to the deity for good health and wealth. Celebrated, two days prior to Diwali, Dhanteras is an auspicious time to invest money in property or other avenues.
Are you planning to celebrate Dhanteras for attracting business growth, business success, financial success, wealth & prosperity for your business?
Corporate Saral Vaastu suggests following ways to celebrate Dhanteras at office so as to attract abundance from the universe
- Decorating Main Door: Main door is like the mouth of the human body that allows the intake of all the food or nutrients for the sustenance of the body. Hence, if it is well-decorated, clean and without any obstruction, it will be bring in all the positivity and abundance of the universe in the office premises.
- De-cluttering Office: For the purpose of attracting positivity, office premises should be well-cleaned and de-cluttered prior to Dhanteras celebrations. If there is clutter and things are lying scattered and disorganized it can lead to confusion and negativity in the mind frame of the office staff. Moreover, declutter also helps in the smooth flow of cosmic energy in the office premises that attracts positive outlook and overall wellbeing.
- Performing Puja: If you plan to perform a puja or offer prayers in office, make sure not to hold it in close proximity of the washrooms or utility room. They are sources of negative vibrations. Chanting of sacred mantras aloud and ringing the bell can also help, as sound vibrations have the potential to remove negativity from the office environment. The sound waves and resonance is said to ward off all kinds of negativity from your surroundings.
- Removing Footwear: On the day of Dhanteras, do request all your staff to remove their footwear outside. Make a provision for keeping all footwear somewhere outside the office. The dust and dirt invariably gets stuck to the footwear and bring negativity inside the office.
- Decorating with Flowers & Candles: As per Corporate Saral Vaastu, garlands of flowers (torans) may be used for floral decoration of the main door and floral offering for puja can help increase the positivity around you. The fragrance helps positively charge the atmosphere. Along with flowers, lighting candles & diyas and burning incense sticks can help enhance the positivity and purity of the office environment.
By following the above simple ways suggested by Corporate Saral Vaastu, you can create a positive atmosphere in office for Dhanteras celebrations. This will promote the free flow of cosmic energy within the office premises and attract abundance from the universe. With this kind of positivity and purity around, you will be able to increase greater Returns on investments (ROIs) made on the auspicious day of Dhanteras.
By implementing Corporate Saral Vaastu once, you can stay forever tuned into the cosmic energy and benefit for lifetime. Based on Saral Energy, it enables you to connect with cosmic energy through directions, balance it through structure and channelize it through chakras. Within 7 to 180 days you will be able to experience the positive results in your business.
The results can experienced not only in terms of growth & profitability, but also innovation, fame & reputation, business relationships, financial stability and over wellbeing of the organization and its staff members.
Adopt Corporate Saral Vaastu and set a stage for driving sustainable business growth. Happy Dhanteras!